eNTRI Visa for Chinese Residents
eNTRI is a Single-Entry Visa aka SEV visa that allows opportunities to residents of China for a single journey to Malaysia and for up to 15 days (maximum) for every visit with no extensions permitted.
eNTRI for Chinese Residents is valid for just a single journey for Malaysia tour. Only PRC passport (Chinese Passport) holders living in the People’s Republic of China, Macau, and Hong Kong are allowed to apply for eNTRI.
Definitional terms to Obtain ENTRI Visa
Consulate or Embassy –
eNTRI visa is proposed for the tourist under the Malaysia Visa Waiver Program. Only Chinese Passport (PRC passport) holders who are residing in China, Macau and Hong Kong are totally eligible for an eNTRI visa to Go Malaysia and travel there.
- eNTRI visa waiver program is came into action from 1st of January 2018 to 31st of December 2018.
- An eNTRI Note is valid just for one journey (to Malaysia) for fifteen days maximum.
- The eNTRI remain valid for the period of 90 days (i.e.3 months) from the issuance date to applicants. So, he/she must visit Malaysia within 3 months if they want to utilize their eNTRI Note.
- The residents of china interested to apply for the eNTRI visa must assure that their PRC Passport has validity for the period of 6 months (at least). It is also needed that the candidate must take the latest color passport size photo to apply for eNTRI doc.
- The candidate must take the print out the eNTRI visa Note so that it can be shown to the authorities when it was required to confer it upon arriving in Malaysia
- The applicants who apply for Malaysian eNTRI are only authorized to enter and exit Malaysia through the given Malaysia Entry/Exit points.
Traveling by Air
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang
- Melaka International Airport in Melaka
- Miri International Airport in Sarawak
- Kuching International Airport in Sarawak
- Langkawi International Airport in Kedah
- Labuan International Airport in Federal Territory of Labuan
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport in Sabah
- Penang International Airport in Penang
- Senai International Airport in Johor
Traveling by Land
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint in Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint in Perlis
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint in Sarawak
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint in Kedah
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint in Johor
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint in Sarawak
Upon the arrival of Chinese visitors in Malaysia, the travelers should provide the following certificates and documents along with valid eNTRI as proofs for their legality to visit Malaysia. They need to show it to the Immigration Officers at Entry points. the documents include –
- eNTRI Visa Note
- Flights Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Tickets of Malaysia (Arrival and Departure both)
- Sufficient expenses for their visit (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
- Complete travel Itinerary for Malaysia and no. of days to stay there
- Proof of accommodation (Hotels, guest etc.)