By Malaysia Visa Categories Malaysia Online Visa
All About Malaysian Visa – Application, Process, and Validity
If you are going to visit Malaysia, then let us tell you that here the visa holders can stay in Malaysia for only 30 days. An eVisa application can be used only once. You cannot get your visa extended once you go to Malaysia.
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa
If you are filling out the online application form for a Malaysia visa then you have to scan and upload some of the required documents given here.
You should have your recent passport-size photograph which should not be more than 3 months old. The size of this photo should be 50 mm in length and 35 mm in width. This photo should have no borders and should have a white/light background.
- Birth certificate if minor
- Passport front page.
- Flight tickets (confirmed tickets only)
- Proof of sufficient funds during your stay
- Proof of residence.
- Applicants must show these documents at the Malaysian entry point upon arrival in Malaysia
- eVisa printout
- return flight ticket
- Sufficient funds for your expenses during your stay in Malaysia (you can show a debit or credit card/cash/traveler’s cheque)
Online Application Process for Malaysian Visa
Malaysia is one of the countries that provide electronic visa (EVisa) facilities to eligible Indian passport holders. Applicants can apply for e-Visa using our website. Anyone who wants to apply for a Malaysian eVisa must first open www.malaysiaonlinevisa.com. If you are applying for this eVisa for the first time, we will help you throughout the process.
Let us tell you that Malaysia EVisa is valid for three months and allows travelers to stay here for 15 – 30 days. All EVisa applicants are required to have a passport, travel, and other required information to complete the online form. Once the application form is submitted along with the scanned documents applicants have to pay the required visa fee to complete the application process. You will receive EVisa via email once your application is processed and approved.
Offline Application Process for Malaysian Visa
People who want to apply for a Malaysia visa offline will surely have to complete a form and submit it along with other legal documents to the Malaysia Embassy/Consulate/High Commission. We will also help you to get your visa formality done in an offline manner as well.
The applicant will also have to attach a passport-size photograph and follow all the guidelines while filling the application form. Your passport must have blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months in order to be allowed a visa. For a visa, you will need to pay a fee based on the category and provide the required documents. Although there is no facility for a Malaysia Visa on Arrival to go directly from India and get a visa there, if an Indian comes to Malaysia after Thailand or Indonesia, then he can take advantage
Malaysian e-Visa Photo Requirements
Passport photo requirements for Malaysia eVisa are as follows:
- white background
- It can’t be more than six months
- It must be taken in natural colors
- There shouldn’t be a smile
- The eyes must be fully visible
Include an approved passport photo with your eVisa application
An important part when preparing your file: a passport photo, which will be accepted by the administration in Malaysia and will not delay the process of obtaining an e-Visa. With the help of our website, you can create 100% valid passport photos from the comfort of your own home as we use dual compliance controls (artificial intelligence + real human controls).
Create your perfect photo with unlimited tracks! After our control, your digital photos will be sent to your email address and, if you want, to your home, printed on professionally approved paper.
What eVisa options are available for Malaysia?
There are several Malaysian e-Visa options as shown below:
- Malaysia Tourist e-Visa: This is a single-entry visa to Malaysia and is only valid for a maximum stay of 30 days. Malaysian visas can only be used for tourism purposes. Nationals of the following countries can apply for this visa: China, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Serbia and Montenegro.
- eVisa for Citizens of India: This visa is valid for multiple and single trips to Malaysia. The permitted stay is up to 30 days and is for tourist purposes.
- Malaysian eVisa for Students: The visa is valid for a stay of up to 30 days for those who wish to visit Malaysia to study. Upon arrival in Malaysia, visa applicants must apply for a long-term passport. Nationals of the following countries are eligible for this visa: China, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Serbia and Montenegro.
- Malaysian eVisa for Expatriates: This is a work visa valid for a maximum stay of 30 days. Upon entry, foreigners must apply for a long-term passport. Eligible nationalities are China, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Serbia and Montenegro.
Is this a single or multiple-entry visa for Malaysia?
Malaysian single-entry visa and Malaysian multiple-entry visa are also available. Depending on the entry method, you will need to pay an additional fee for the Malaysian visa. A multiple-entry visa to Malaysia allows you to enter and exit multiple times.
How long is the processing time for a Malaysian eVisa?
Malaysian visa processing time is only 2-3 working days. The maximum processing time for Malaysian visas can be three days. If the online Malaysia visa application form is filled out correctly and you have the required Malaysian visa documents, you can get them very quickly. Based on our experience, we can ensure that there will be no rejection of Malaysian visas.
Malaysia Visa for Indians / How to Apply for Malaysia Visa from India?
So, do Indians need a visa first before traveling to Malaysia? The answer is yes. But the procedure for a “Malaysian Tourist Visa for Indian Citizens” is relatively easy compared to other western countries. Also, there are two different ways to get a Malaysia tourist visa online for Indians and I will cover them in detail.
Note: There is a message saying that you do not need a visa to enter Malaysia if you are a citizen of India or China. You don’t need a visa, but you will still need an eNTRI before you can fly to Malaysia. This has been going on for some time and has now been extended to 12/31/2020.
Malaysia Visa on Arrival for Citizens of India
You also have the option of availing of a Malaysia-on-arrival visa for Indians. However, note that this only applies if you are flying from Thailand or Singapore. You need a valid visa for one of these countries and must have confirmed round-trip airfare to India.